From his own personal experience, Gordon Tate understands how important financial planning to pay for long-term care for you or your loved ones is.
Through advising families for more than 30 years and latterly arranging care for his own elderly parents, he has become an expert on care fees, dealing with local authorities and getting round government red tape to save you money.
You have saved my parents thousands of pounds of their savings with your totally unbiased advice
As advisers we at Gordon Tate Associates can:
- Arrange a free long-term care financial consultation for you and/or your family.
- Provide advice on state and local authority financial care fees support.
- Develop financial strategies to enable you or your family to fund any shortfalls in long-term care fees, regardless of personal circumstances.
- Discuss funding options such as equity release mortgages to fund care for a spouse or partner and still retain the family home.
- Ensure you and your family are entirely satisfied with the long-term care plan put in place.
- Keep you informed on any future long-term care changes that may be to your benefit.
Long-term care funding requires sensitivity, empathy and expertise. Gordon Tate works as a volunteer with charities such as the Carer’s Support and Friends of the Elderly and has received in-depth training with Age Concern.
He is one of very few financial advisers locally with this specialist knowledge.
For honest, independent advice, contact us today.