Gordon Tate is one of the few independent financial advisers qualified to work in the complex market of equity release lifetime mortgages.
Equity release mortgages enable cash to be released from a property:
- To fund home improvements, weddings and holidays
- To fund long-term care needs while retaining the family home
- To provide additional income
- To raise capital for children’s and grandchildren’s deposits to enable first home purchases
- To fund grandchildren’s education
Sincere thanks for your courteous and efficient handling of our application for equity release, explaining very clearly the advantages and disadvantages so we could make the right decision. We’re enjoying the fruits of your labour!
Alfie and Lyn
Gordon Tate Associates has helped many people release money from their homes quickly and easily. We present you with all the options so you can choose a mortgage that is right for you.
Please contact us for more information.
Read my free Guide to Equity Release – Oct 2011
This is a lifetime mortgage. To understand the features and risks ask for a personalised illustration. For mortgage advice, we either charge a fee, typically £500, or we receive commission from the lender.